- Inside the Center
- Ypsilanti, African Americans and the World of Work: Center for Social Solutions to Host Panel
- Future of Work in the Midwest Paper Competition | Winners
- The History of the Future of Work: The Debate on the Impact of Technological Change in Historical Perspective
- The Legacy of Slavery in America: Reflecting on Nikole Hannah-Jones and the 1619 Project
- The 1619 Project: Bringing the NYT Initiative to U-M's Campus
- Leveraging Diversity: Reflecting on the Our Compelling Interests Event
- Leveraging Diversity: Center for Social Solutions to Host Panel on U-M Campus
- Our Compelling Interests: Out of Many Faiths—Watch the Recording of Our Pittsburgh Event
- Out of Many Faiths: Reflecting On Our Pittsburgh Event
- Out of Many Faiths: The Center for Social Solutions Heads to Pittsburgh
- Our Founding Director Delivers the OAH President’s Address
- Four Hundred Years Later: Unveiling the Mask of Slavery
- Insights and Solutions
- A Look Back
- Archived Formats
This webinar will offer an opportunity to hear from established national university leaders with a record of commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion who will share a re-imagining of higher education in a post-COVID world.
Our distinguished guests include President Lynn Wooten, Simmons University, Senior Vice President for Equity Anna Branch, Rutgers University, and Executive Vice President for Business and Operations Tokumbo Shobowale, The New School, and is moderated by the Director of the Center for Social Solutions Earl Lewis, University of Michigan.
Presented by the Academic Leadership Institute, with The Center for Social Solutions at the University of Michigan, The New School, and the National Center for Institutional Diversity at the University of Michigan.
Register here: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8Rdx50kBTdyfkNPLPb9YAA