- Research Preview: Dignity of Fragile Essential Work in a Pandemic
- Earl Lewis Awarded the National Humanities Medal by President Biden
- Earl Lewis Speaks on Reparations
- Young Speaks About Latest Book on Podcast
- Giving Blueday 2023
- Dr. Alford Young, Jr. moderates MLK day panel in Detroit: Where Do We Go From Here? An Exploration of the Modern Day Civil Rights Movement
- Dr. Earl Lewis moderates the 2023 MLK Day Keynote Memorial Lecture
- Our Compelling Interests: The Walls Around Opportunity Launches at UCLA
- ALI Webinar Series: Leading in a Time of Uncertainty
- You Can Keep the Mule: Earl Lewis Leads Panel on Reparations Models
- Center for Social Solutions Co-Hosts Webinar: “In the Face of Resistance: Advancing Equity in Higher Education”
- Academic Leadership Institute hosts webinar: “Strategies for continuing to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion while navigating provoking politics and a post-affirmative action world”
- News Features
- Staff Features
- In the Face of Resistance: Advancing Equity in Higher Education
- Greening the Road Ahead: Navigating Challenges for Just Transitions to Electric Vehicles
The Center for Social Solutions invites you to support our Giving Blueday fund, which will allow us to showcase our impact on the university and beyond, generate conversations and projects across our four initiatives, and support student involvement.
Watch the video below to to hear about the valuable experiences of the Center’s student employees.
All gifts will be matched 1:1 (up to $1,000). We thank you for your support!