- Sociology Major
- Major of the Month
- Law, Justice, and Social Change
- Sociology of Health & Medicine
- Sociology & Social Work
- Academic Policies and Processes
- Curriculum and Courses
- Project Community
- Sociology Undergraduate Research Opportunity - SOC 394
- Honors Program
- Sociology Opportunities for Undergraduate Leaders (SOUL)
- Student Organizations
- Transfer Students and Transfer Credit
- Study Abroad
- Financial Aid Resources
- Writing Awards
- What can I do with a Sociology degree?
First-Generation College Students @ Michigan
First-Generation College Students @ Michigan (First-Gens) is open to all U-M students. The group is dedicated to recognizing, raising awareness of, and resolving the needs of undergraduate first-generation college students on the University of Michigan's campus. First-Gens meets weekly and plans events designed to increase the transparency of information available to undergraduates as they navigate university life. The group also networks with other first-generation-friendly organizations on campus and provides opportunities for mentoring.
For information about First-Gens meetings or events, please email email@example.com.