- Majors & Minors
- Placement Tests
- Culture and Literature Courses
- Study Abroad and Internships
- Undergraduate Awards
- Honors Program
- Transfer Credit
- Independent Study Policy
- Fall 2022 Course Offerings
Ukrainian Language Studies Scholarship
The Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures is offering scholarships of up to $500 for Ukrainian language study at U-M during the 2022-23 academic year.
Open to all U-M undergraduates studying the Ukrainian language at the University of Michigan for one academic year. The following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Two consecutive terms of the appropriate Ukrainian language sequence of any level;
- Courses must be taken in two consecutive terms (Fall 2022 and Winter 2023); and
- Students must receive a grade of B- or better in both courses.
Students must apply by Thanksgiving of the Fall 2022 term (November 24, 2022) to be considered for the 2022-23 academic year scholarship.
Interested students should submit the application form.
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee; students will be notified of their scholarships in early December.
Scholarships will be disbursed at the completion of the Winter term, after grades have been submitted and evaluated.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Ukrainian Language Studies Scholarship.