What We Provide
- Substantial scholarship aid for four years
- A welcoming community where you can find friends and supportive older students
- One-on-one coaching with professional staff dedicated to your college success
- Peer mentoring from upper-level students
- Social events to build friendships and connections
- Unique leadership development opportunities
- Shared community service activities
- The largest scholarship community in LSA
Support from the start
Even before you set foot in Ann Arbor, we will guide you through enrollment, summer orientation, class registration, and applying for housing. When you and your family have questions, you’ll find a real person just a phone call or email away—you can even come visit in person. We will help you feel at home during your transition to college.
We’re here for you
Kessler Scholars staff members are experts in student growth and academic success. We are here for you, from the moment you decide to enroll at Michigan until the day you graduate, and beyond. Along the way, we’ll connect you to the exciting opportunities U-M has to offer—from unforgettable classes to volunteer activities, from internships to study abroad, and more. We also provide amazing experiences open only to Kessler Scholars, including connections with alumni, workshops, and programs.