Virtual Meeting - October 1, 2021
BTAA Conference Listservs
The name of the listserv for Chairs is BTAARomChairs
The name of the listserv for Language Coordinators is BTAARomCoord
How to subscribe and unsubscribe
How do I subscribe to a listserv that I am interested in?
To subscribe to a list hosted on the list.msu.edu server, email email@example.com and include the following command line in the body of the message (not the Subject):
How can I remove myself from a list.msu.edu listserv?
It is important to note that requests for removal from an MSU listserv should never be sent to the list, via the "reply-to" address; this would only result in everyone on the list seeing your message, and not the desired result of being removed from the list.
Instead, please use one of the following methods:
- Send an email to the address LISTSERV_NAMEfirstname.lastname@example.org (replace LISTSERV_NAME with the name of the listserv).
- Email email@example.com and include the following command line in the body of the message:
An alternative that works well for unsubscribing to several or all lists is to log in to list.msu.edu and use the "Subscriber's Corner" as follows:
- Log into MSU Listserv. (You will be prompted to set a password if this is the first time logging in.)
- Click to select the "Subscriber's Corner".
- Select the list(s) you want to unsubscribe from. (If you see all of the lists available, make sure you’ve clicked “Subscriber’s Corner”.)
- Click on the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page and select Unsubscribe.
- Click the Submit button
If none of the above methods work, then you might have to email firstname.lastname@example.org.