- Campus Day Presentation
- RC Student Blog
- What RC Students Are Saying
- Ten Reasons to Join the RC
- 9 Myths about the Residential College
- Listen to #theRCPodcast & learn about the RC
- What RC Alumni Are Saying
- Transfer Students
- RC Student Groups and Activities
- Got questions? Curious to know more?
- Visit the RC
- Connect with Current RC Students
By nature, true education doesn’t ever stop in the classroom—but in the RC, our commitment to going beyond pure knowledge has led our students and faculty all over—Moscow, Berlin, and Mexico to name a few.
The RC curriculum, encourages students to venture out into the world and find new ways of learning, exchanging knowledge and contributing. In addition to the plethora of study abroad opportunities available at the U of M, the RC offers extensive community engagement opportunities in four general areas. Students can find meaningful community work in the areas of Children and Youth; Community Arts; Language and Immigration; and Organizing and Community Development.