Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Transfer Students


The Residential College enrolls transfer students who have earned 40 or less credits from within UM or external colleges and universities. Transfer RC students are obligated to complete RC requirements. It is possible that some of these requirements will be fulfilled through transfer credits. Please note that the RC does not review individual transcripts, essays, etc. as these are handled directly by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. 

Fill out the form below and the Residential College Admissions Office will reach out via email to discuss your interest in transferring into the RC.