- Financial Aid
- RC Virtual Events
- Request Info & Connect with Us!
- Visit the RC
- Meet the RC Ambassadors!
- Transfer Students
- RC Student Blog
- What RC Students Are Saying
- Ten Reasons to Join the RC
- Nine Myths about the Residential College
- Listen to #theRCPodcast & learn about the RC
- What RC Alumni Are Saying
- RC Student Groups and Activities
To find important information about applying for financial aid, and to see which funds you may be eligible to apply for, please see the U-M Office of Financial Aid at this link.
Native American students can explore the possibility of the Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver, administered by the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, at this link. See this link for more information on the resources available to Native American students.
Learn more about U-M's Go Blue Guarantee, which offers free tuition to incoming students from Michigan resident families with incomes $65,000 & under, assets below $50,000.