Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Funding for RC Students: Study Away, Internships, and Semester in Detroit

The Residential College provides funding for RC students or LSA students with a declared RC major for study abroad, internships, and Semester in Detroit through the Donald and June Brown Fund*, Amy Rose Silverman Individual Project Abroad Scholarship, and the Honeli Fund.  

*Please note: only students who demonstrate financial need are eligible to receive funding from the Donald and June Brown Fund and generally that is demonstrated with a FAFSA. If you did not complete a FAFSA for the current academic year, and your financial situation has changed since the FAFSA deadline, AND you can demonstrate need, please complete an application and include that information. The Silverman and Honeli funds do not require a FAFSA but have specific requirements for eligibility, which you can read about at the link below. 

The Winter 2019 application period is now closed. Applicants will be notified of the outcome in April. Thank you. 

New Internship Program in Brazil

Starting Winter 2019, the RC and the Brazil Initiative at the Center for Latin American Studies are proud to announce the launch of the Social Justice/Community Engagement Internships in Brazil Program for students with skills in Portuguese or advanced Spanish.

Learn more about this program in this required prereading document.

The application period for this program is now closed. Applicants will be notified of the outcome in April. Thank you.