- Career Exploration
- Event Photos & Videos
- Honors Program
- Major in Psychology or BCN
- Newsletter Archive
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Psychology T-Shirt Photos
- Registration and Grades
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Student Resources
- Study Abroad
- Subject Pool
Psychology Academic Advisors are available to meet with you not only to discuss courses and academic planning, but also to talk about your current goals, future aspirations and personal experiences. Although the Psychology Department is the largest department at the University of Michigan, it is our goal to make your undergraduate career within psychology as fulfilling and meaningful as possible.
An Academic Advisor can talk with you about:
- Major Release (graduation paperwork/audit)
- Making substitutions to your prerequisite or program courses
- Discussing transfer/abroad credit evaluations
- Figuring out how best to prepare yourself for graduate school
- Explain how to address academic difficulties in a timely manner
We will have walk-in advising 11/27 - 12/7 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 10am - 12pm & 2pm-4pm.
Academic Advisors are available for quick questions regarding studying abroad/transfer credit, and major releases.
Nominate your Psychology/BCN Advisor for the LSA Excellence in Major Advising Award today!
The Excellence in Major Advising Award, established in 1988, recognizes 2 individuals for outstanding major advising each year. Deadline for nominations is mid-December - click here for more information.