Several Department of Psychology faculty and graduate students were involved in COVID-related research projects throughout the pandemic. See the links below for some highlights.
Josh Ackerman and Ashley Gearhardt
Luke Hyde and Chris Monk
Links and information about the papers below can be found at the Culture & Cognition Lab Website
- How will collective-level dynamics influence the spread of COVID-19?
- The lethal spiral: Racial segregation and economic disparity jointly exacerbate the COVID-19 fatality in large American cities
- Interdependent self-construal predicts complacency under pathogen threat: An electrocortical investigation
- Relational mobility predicts a faster spread of COVID-19: A 39 country study
- Mandated Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) vaccination predicts flattened curves for the spread of COVID-19
- Ten considerations for effectively managing the COVID-19 transition
- Using social and behavioural science to support COVID-19 pandemic response
Abby Stewart and Jessica Kiebler