- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Annual Report
The Hough Summer Research Fellow will receive a minimum of $1,000 to be used toward Spring/Summer support.
Who Should Apply?
Students who have achieved candidacy who demonstrate financial need in order to complete their degree.
Candidates whose research or project covers Psychology and Ethics, broadly defined, are eligible to apply. The applicant must not be a past recipient of this award and must be in the regular 5-year funding plan.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- An abstract of the project
- A short paragraph noting any other forms of summer support for the Spring/Summer term
- A Curriculum Vitae
Applications should be submitted to the Student Academic Affairs Office, via email to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 4/12/2018