- Diversity Committee Members
- Diversity Events
- Diversity Resources
- Diversity Recruitment Weekend
- Faculty Research
- Graduate Student Organizations
- Graduate Student Programs & Resources
- Psychology DEI Library
- Psychology Staff LSA Inclusive Culture Liaisons
- Scholarships & Awards
- STAR Scholars Program
- This is DEI
- U-M Units Dedicated to Diversity
The SAA Office has books on various Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion topics available for you to borrow!
The books can be checked out from the Student Academic Affairs Office (East Hall, Room 1343).
Books are available on topics including bias, race, gender, sexuality, immigration, religion, disability, and class. Many books address these topics through an intersectional approach. These books also cover a range of formats, including memoirs, essays, graphic novels, summaries of research, guides, and more.
These books are available to those in the Department of Psychology, including graduate students, staff, and faculty.