- Environment Major
- Practical Experience
- Accelerated Master’s Degrees
- PitE Honors Program
- PitE Independent Study
- Scholarships and Awards
- PitE Club
- Transfer Credit Policy
The PitE Academic Excellence Scholarship is a Practical Experience Scholarship awarded to two to four PitE students annually who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. Scholarship recipients may receive up to $2,000 to put towards the costs of their practical experience.
- This scholarship is awarded based on the student’s GPA, the rigor of the student’s coursework, and other signs of high academic achievement.
- Examples of academic achievement may be demonstrated by (but not limited to) a high overall GPA and a demanding course schedule, a vastly improved GPA over the course of recent semesters of study, or noteworthy success in a research project
- For Winter 2016 term practical experiences: Monday, November 2, 2015
- For Spring, Summer, Fall 2016 term practical experiences: Friday, February 26, 2016
How to Apply
- Students will be asked to provide information about their intended practical experience, including a budget of estimated expenses in an online application form.
- Please review the full list of eligibility requirements on the application form.