Letter from PitE Director Shelie Miller - Updated 3/25/20
- PitE Staff are all working remotely, you can find our email contact information here.
- Remote Advising: We've moved all advising to remote platforms. Advisors can chat with you via Google Hangouts or BlueJeans. We will remind you of our methods via email before your appts with us so you will know how we're going to interact. You'll also note some new options added to the LSA Online Appt System as well when you log in to make your appts. We hope to virtually see you soon!
- Remote Peer Advising: Peer Advisors are holding Open Advising through BlueJeans. Please feel free to jump on and chat with one of them at any time during their normally scheduled hours if you have any quick questions about registration, classes, or specializations. You can find their schedule here.
- Support for students with disabilities: What if a student has a disability that makes it challenging to learn online?
- Support for students with mental health challenges:
- CAPS counselor: For students who are facing mental health challenges, the SEAS embedded CAPS counselor, Jaime Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org) is also available should you wish to make a remote appointment with her.
- CAPS Services Regarding COVID-19
- CAPS resource: Your Mental Health and COVID-19
- 10 Things You Can Do If You Are Feeling Helpless
- Tips For Staying Productive While At Home
- Guide for adjusting your study habits: The Center for Academic Innovation recently launched this helpful resource with tips on how to adjust your study style for the online environment.
- Maize and Blue Cupboard remains open at this time to serve students food needs.
- Support for International Students:
- International Center: COVID-19 Update: Leaving Ann Arbor Before the End of Winter Term 2020
- Emergency Funding: