Hub coaches work with you to identify your aspirations and co-create a plan for how to reach them.
However you interact—whether through a quick drop-in session, a more focused one-on-one appointment, or a small group workshop—coaches empower you to develop your professional identity. Together, you’ll design a strategy for fulfilling the goals and aspirations you have for yourself.
Some of the topics you might explore are:
- Figuring out your career interests
- Goal setting
- Funding options for internships
- Internship preparation and search
- Interview preparation
- Graduate school
- Volunteer, research, and other hands-on experience
- Connecting with LSA alums
- Building your brand
- Résumé, cover letter, personal statement, or portfolio
- And more ....
The LSA Opportunity Hub has paused in-person, drop-in coaching while our building is closed.
Please check our website for the most up-to-date information.
While in-person, drop-in coaching appointments have been paused, you can book a virtual one-on-one coaching appointment by sending an email to email@example.com; a member of our team will follow up about scheduling a phone or video coaching appointment.