- All News
- Search News
- Student News
- Globalize your liberal arts education this summer in Dublin
- Intern Spotlight: Adam Seltzer
- What LSA students are saying about the ALA 325 course
- Intern Spotlight: Natalie Suh
- In-person, drop-in coaching is paused until further notice
- Our coaches are online and ready to provide virtual coaching
- April Alumni Connections
- Gain critical leadership experience as a Hub ambassador
- What can LSA students be doing right now to further their career goals?
- Virtual internships in spring and summer of 2020 are now eligible for funding
- May Virtual Alumni Connections
- Get a first look into the upcoming release of LSA’s new mentoring platform
- Why early career exploration really matters
- Alum Story: Discover how this 2009 English grad secured his first job during the housing market crash
- Alum Story: Find out how this LSA alum turned his ‘baseball’ career aspirations into a reality
- August's Employer Connections
- What’s ‘Happening’ virtually this Fall at the LSA Opportunity Hub
- Discover what LSA’s online community has been buzzing about
- RSVP for Fall's career-building workshops
- Fostering career connections from home
- A transformation from on-site and in-person to virtual and remote
- Alum Story: Hear how this LSA alum and Detroit native transformed tragedy into human achievement
- Alum Story: From schoolcraft to statecraft
- Connecting all Corners
- LSA Connect turns six months!
- Host an LSA student’s virtual internship this summer
- More than $350,000 awarded to LSA students as virtual internship support
- Are virtual internships as valuable as on-site ones? The experts weigh in with a resounding “Yes”
- 2021 Internship Forum
- All Events
Looking for a way to build your experience winter semester without having to leave campus?
Virtual internships allow you to gain experience with companies around the world—in London, Shanghai, Bangalore, and other international cities—while working from home.
Interns work remotely for about 10 hours per week, unpaid. The benefits and opportunities are many:
- Make connections in major organizations
- Build professional references from around the globe
- Gain vital experience for their resume—experience they can leverage to land their next opportunity
- Learn how to communicate in a professional setting
You achieve all this while being able to remain committed to school, work, family, or other activities that make leaving town a barrier—and engage in a more accessible experience in an international context.
The deadline for winter semester 2019 opportunities is Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.