CANCELLED: Grad School Fair on Mar. 11
- All News
- Search News
- Student News
- Navigating "No"
- How to Handle Internship Rejection
- Making Meaningful Connections
- Finding Career Clarity
- Unveiling the Hub's Brand New Home
- Globalize your liberal arts education this summer in Dublin
- CANCELLED: Industry Insiders on Mar. 13
- Intern Spotlight: Adam Seltzer
- What LSA students are saying about the ALA 325 course
- Intern Spotlight: Natalie Suh
- In-person, drop-in coaching is paused until further notice
- Our coaches are online and ready to provide virtual coaching
- April Virtual Alumni Connections
- Gain critical leadership experience as a Hub ambassador
- What can LSA students be doing right now to further their career goals?
- Virtual internships in spring and summer of 2020 are now eligible for funding
- May Virtual Alumni Connections
- Get a first look into the upcoming release of LSA’s new mentoring platform
- Sign up for June's coach-led workshops
- Why early career exploration really matters
- Alum Story: Discover how this 2009 English grad secured his first job during the housing market crash
- Alum Story: Find out how this LSA alum turned his ‘baseball’ career aspirations into a reality
- August's Employer Connections
- What’s ‘Happening’ virtually this Fall at the LSA Opportunity Hub
- Discover what LSA’s online community has been buzzing about
- RSVP for Fall's career-building workshops
- Fostering career connections from home
- A transformation from on-site and in-person to virtual and remote
- Alum Story: Hear how this LSA alum and Detroit native transformed tragedy into human achievement
- Alum Story: From schoolcraft to statecraft
- Connecting all Corners
- LSA Connect turns six months!
- Host an LSA student’s virtual internship this summer
- More than $350,000 awarded to LSA students as virtual internship support
- Are virtual internships as valuable as on-site ones? The experts weigh in with a resounding “Yes”
- 2021 Internship Forum
- Alum Story: A journey to the center of the self
- Student spotlight: Unlocking the mysteries of the human body—and demystifying the career exploration journey
- 2021 Grad School Fair
- Hub Industry Groups
- How to (net)work your way into a new career opportunity
- Graduating Hub intern shares that working at the Hub was more than just an internship experience
- More than just students: setting the Hub up for success
- In the “room” where it happens
- Applied Liberal Arts courses at the Hub
- Leveraging your LSA alum network as a recent graduate
- The road to discovery: An LSA alum looks back on how she found fulfillment in an unlikely place
- Three science alums, three very different career journeys
- Career fairs: an opportunity to explore, connect, and practice
- What is ‘career exploration’—and why does it matter?
- Three alums, three identities, three incredibly diverse career paths
- Internships: A way to trying on different careers for size
- An inside look into career coaching
- Where will your LSA degree take you?
- Waste not, want not
- 2022 LSA Internship Fair
- Making career choices with a little help from your LSA friends
- "Be your own advocate"
- 2022 Grad School Fair
- Take the pressure off
- Unlocking your next internship opportunity
- The Grad School Question
- How to Get Hired
- Navigating the unexpected
- Putting your LSA degree to work
- Networking: The key that unlocks career opportunities and mentoring support
- Dispelling common career myths
- Part Two: Dispelling common career myths
- To all summer interns
- Signing off
- What is Social Capital?
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Undergraduate Career
- 4 Ways to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- So, you’re considering a virtual internship?
- Navigating Internship Rejection
- LSA Opportunity Hub Offers Free Professional Headshots For U-M LSA Students
- The 2023 LSA Internship Fair: Employers hiring winter and summer interns
- Reflections From a Recent BIPOC Grad Student Roundtable
- 3 Ways LSA Connect Will Help Launch Your Career
- All Events
Due to our commitment to ensuring the safety of our students, broader U-M Community and attending graduate school representatives, the LSA Opportunity Hub has decided to cancel this evening’s Graduate School Fair.
If you’re thinking about applying to grad school (or already have it in your plans), you’ll need insight on what makes a competitive candidate, how to secure funding, and what to expect throughout the process.
The Hub’s annual Grad School Fair gathers all those resources in one place so you can more easily learn about grad programs, get a better sense of application timelines and requirements, and connect with current grad students across different disciplines about their experiences. It’s also a chance for you to develop your plan—outlining the next steps are on your path to admission to a grad program that fits your learning and career goals.
This year’s Grad School Fair is Wednesday, March 11, 2020, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Michigan League
You should attend this event if you are:
A liberal arts and/or sciences student
Interested in learning more about graduate school
Intent on securing admission into a grad program
By attending, you will:
Discover the diverse set of options out there for both graduate schools and degree programs in the US and abroad
Gain knowledge and clarity on your post-graduate plans
Connect with program representatives to glean actionable insights
Hear directly from graduate students about their personal experiences
RSVP now to save your spot.