The Mentorship in Higher Education Roundtable Conference brings together leaders at higher education institutions across the nation to share and present high-impact stories and best practices on developing and implementing mentorship programs.
During this two-day conference, program represenatives can expect to make meaningful connections with others in a similar capacity and engage in collaborative workshop activities and thoughtful discussions about how to scale their mentorship programs at their institutions. Participants must apply and one representative from each school will be selected to attend.
How do I apply?
Program respresentatives can apply through this application. Deadline to apply is Friday, March 27. The application period will close thereafter.
Travel & Lodging Information
Flights. We encourage you to use your own reguarly-used travel site to book air travel. If you'd like to another resource, you can check and book your flights to and from DTW airport directly on their website
- Accomodations. We've held a block of rooms at Ann Arbor's The Graduate Hotel. Rooms are available at the conference rate of $179 per night from June 15 to 18. Please make your reservation before April 22.
- Additional accomodations. Other Ann Arbor area hotels near U-M campus:
- Shuttle. To travel from DTW airport to Ann Arbor, you can explore the options of using the Michigan Flyer or Michigan Green Cars
**The University of Michigan - Ann Arbor is a 30-minute drive west of Detroit Metro Airport.
- Directions from DTW to The Graduate Hotel
- Get on I-94 W from W G Rogell Dr - 1.6 mi
- Continue on I-94 W to Pittsfield Charter Township. Take exit 37B from US-23 N - 20.1 mi
- Continue on Washtenaw Ave. Drive to E Huron St in Ann Arbor - 3.8 mi
- Arrive at 615 E Huron Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2020 Planning Committee
This event could not have been possible without the help of the larger planning committee, its members listed below:
DeMario Bell - University of Michigan (conference co-host)
Emily Laurence - Georgia Institute of Technology
Jamie Monville - University of Michigan (conference co-host)
Jeremy Daniel - University of Georgia
Jihye Kim - Georgetown University
Juliana Newbill - University of Notre Dame
Katie Thoma - Chatham University
If you have any questions about the planning of this event, please reach out to Jamie Monville, one of the conference co-hosts, at email@example.com.