The Knowles Teacher Initiative is a nonprofit organization that supports a national network of mathematics and science teachers who are collaborative, innovative leaders improving education for all students in the United States. We strive to create an educational system that is led by teachers who are equipped to solve difficult problems and respond to local challenges in order to serve all of our nation’s students. The Teaching Fellows Program provides financial support, mentoring and coaching, as well as membership to a vast network of professional teachers.
Institutional Endorsement: This program does not require institutional endorsement; applications must be submitted directly to the Knowles Teacher Initiative.
Application Deadline: For the most current application deadline, please click here.
· U.S. citizenship not required
· Commit to teaching as primary career
· Earn a degree within the last 10 years in a major related to the mathematics or science discipline they intend to teach
· Additional questions about eligibility can be directed to email@example.com
· All applications are submitted online
· Upload current CV or resume in PDF format
· Three essays (essay prompts will be made available after you’ve registered)
· Enter the names and email addresses of three individuals who will each write a letter addressing one of the three criteria
· Upload transcripts
· Additional information can be found here