- Core Staff
- Student Fellows and Interns
- Visiting Scholars and Fellows
- NCID Postdoctoral Fellows
- Anti-Racism Collaborative Postdoctoral Fellows
- LSA Collegiate Fellows
- Diversity Scholars Network
- University Diversity and Social Transformation Professors
- NCID Advisory Committee
The National Center for Institutional Diversity (NCID) maintains a global network of scholars whose research has furthered our understanding of historical and contemporary social issues related to identity, difference, culture, representation, power, oppression, and inequality — hundreds of whom are at U-M. Explore their work in the U-M Diversity Scholars Network directory below.
Search tip: Search terms may appear in scholar profiles, CVs, or both. Use quotation marks to search for an exact match (i.e. "social determinants of health").