- Core Staff
- Student Fellows and Interns
- Visiting Scholars and Fellows
- NCID Postdoctoral Fellows
- Anti-Racism Collaborative Fellows
- LSA Collegiate Fellows
- Diversity Scholars Network
- University Diversity and Social Transformation Professors
- NCID Advisory Committee
The Diversity Scholars Network fosters an interdisciplinary multi-institutional community of scholars to strengthen research and scholarship about diversity, equity and inclusion and address issues in education and society. Members of the Network are identified for their commitment and contribution to diversity research and scholarship. The National Center for Institutional Diversity (NCID) supports and connects the shared knowledge by providing opportunities for research and dissemination across the academy and beyond.
Search tip: Search terms may appear in scholar profiles, CVs, or both. Use quotation marks to search for an exact match (i.e. "social determinants of health").