Join the 700+ scholars from more than 200 institutions across the world to:
- Engage in a scholarly community to collaborate and mobilize for social change
- Receive support to produce your scholarship
- Access opportunities to translate and disseminate your scholarship
- Become part of a collective to advance diversity scholarship in the academy
The Network welcomes:
- Tenured and tenure-track faculty
- Clinical and research faculty
- Research staff
Members of the Network are committed and contribute to diversity scholarship. Click here to learn more about our framework for diversity scholarship.
- Accepting applications September 6, 2019 through December 6, 2019
- Application review December 2019
- New members notified on or by January 15, 2020
- New members onboarded (e.g. welcome letter, profile in directory) February 2020
Questions about the Diversity Scholars Network can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.