- Conversations on Inclusion & Equity
- Circumstellar Disks & Planet Formation
- Interdisciplinary Instrumentation
- Origins of Volatiles in Habitable Planets: The Solar System and Beyond
- Confirmed Speakers
- Invited Participants Info
- Cosmology with CMB-S4
- Local Group Astrostatistics
- Solar-Stellar Connection Workshop
Below is information about reimbursement policies, hotel reservations, and a link to the reimbursement form.
Lodging: We can reserve a room for you at the Graduate Hotel (deducted from your reimbursement funds) and pay on the MIRA PO to take advantage of the University rate of $183 total per night (Otherwise, rooms there are $249). The registration form has a space for hotel reservation information. The lodging charges will be deducted from your travel award.
Please note: For ease of accounting we are able to charge the room only; we ask that you pay for incidentals, including food and submit separate receipts for any reimbursable items.
Meal reimbursement limits:
Breakfast-$25 Lunch-$25 Dinner-$55 (including tip)
If you have questions, email: email@example.com
Image Credit: Amaury Triaud