- Undergraduate Math Courses
- Major and Minor Programs
- Research and Career Opportunities
- Awards, Scholarships, and Prizes
- Extracurricular Activities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transfer Credit
There are many opportunities for outreach in the Department. Some are run through student organizations (e.g., SAM, STEM Society, and WIM), others come from outside organizations, and some, like the Michigan Math Circle, originate in the Department.
The Michigan Math Circle is designed for middle school and high school students who “live and breathe” mathematics. Sessions occur on Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 8 on the second floor of East Hall. If you would like to gain some experience teaching, then please contact the Michigan Math Circle.