- Ph.D. Programs
- Master's Programs
- Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
- Graduate Courses by Area
- Graduate Course Descriptions by Term
- Resources for Current Students
About Our Students
Our students hold degrees in a range of fields including mathematics, engineering, finance, statistics, and economics, but all possess superior academic talent. While enrolled in the Quant program, these students hone their mathematical and statistical understanding and develop the ability to apply their knowledge to solution of complex financial problems. Outside of the classroom they participate in professional development opportunities that prepare them to become savvy contributers to the financial industry.
Meet our current students here.
How to Recruit Our Students
Our office is eager to assist you in connecting with them in the following ways:
- Posting Positions: If your organization is hiring for a position our students should know about, send the job description and any other relevant information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will publicize the position to our students and work to make sure you hear from the most qualified applicants. You may also consider posting the opportunity to the campus-wide student recruiting system coordinated through the Career Center.
- On-Campus Recruiting: Hold an information session or schedule interviews on campus to meet many students at once. Our office is happy to host and coordinate these events, whether you wish to restrict them to Quant students only or to open them up to students in similar fields as well. Contact us for more information or to begin arranging a visit today.
- Resume Books: Employers can email the program at email@example.com to obtain a copy of our resume book.
Send all questions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-615-8692.