- Awards & Fellowships
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Student Spotlight
The University of Michigan offers many resources to help international students be successful with their graduate studies. The International Center serves to provide services and programs for the diverse community at the University of Michigan by accomplishing its core work to serve the international population, facilitate intercultural and international education, and foster a global campus community. The English Language Institute (ELI) provides a full range of English for Academic Purposes courses and other types of language and academic support for international students, scholars, researchers, staff, and post-docs at the University of Michigan.
- ELI 521 Writing for Acadmic Purposes
- IELI 522 Research Paper Writing
- ELI 620 Dissertation Writing and Writing for Publication
- IELI 621 Dissertation Writing and Writing for Publication II