- Awards & Fellowships
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Student Spotlight
The University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School oversees Mathematics Graduate Students. Math Grads are subject to Rackham's policies and guidelines.
The Department of Mathematics belongs to the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA). LSA is the largest of U-M's 19 schools and colleges. The College of LSA assists with graduate student recruiting through its Preview Weekend.
The Department of Mathematics Chair is Professor Tony Bloch and the Chief Administrator is Doreen Fussman. The Student Services Office of the Department of Mathematics is led by the Director of Student Services, Jessica Randolph. The Student Services Office is located at 2082 East Hall.
The Graduate Program Coordinator for AIM and Math graduate students is Teresa Stokes. The Graduate Program Coordinator is responsible for:
- Advising related to degree progress and academics
- Assisting with Graduate Admissions
- Processing departmental requirement forms
- Processing information regarding degree progress to the Rackham Graduate School for approval
- Maintaining student records and confidentiality
- Fellowship and Award management
- Assisting with Administering Qualifying Examinations
The Math Grad Office coordinates communications between faculty, staff, and students via the email@example.com email.