- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task (JEECAT) was formed in October 2020 as the Election Code Review and Amendment Formation Task Force (ECRAFTF) to determine what amendments to the Election Code would be beneficial. These changes will be submitted to the government for their approval as bylaw amendments during the weekly General Meetings.
JEECAT was given its current name in February 2021.
Meeting Time: 2:00-3:00 PM on Sundays. Contact Jacob for information on how to connect to the meetings.
Chair: Jacob Cohen
Vice Chair: Max Stoneman