- BAC Chair Office Hours (G325 Mason Hall):Tuesday 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- BAC Vice Chair Office Hours (G325 Mason Hall): Tuesday 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- There are a variety of offices, departments, and organizations that are willing to help fund student organization-sponsored events. Please see the Campus Involvement Funding Sources page for more info.
- Want to save money by hosting a zero-waste event? For more information, please see Student Sustainability Iniative Zero Waste Events.
Completing a BAC Funding Application
- Fill out the BAC Application if interested in funding for a student organization, which can be downloaded from the link above.
- Complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday at 5pm (see Funding schedule). Any application sent past 5pm will not be reviewed until the following cycle. Any applications emailed after the final cycle will not be reviewed.
- Student organizations will hear their funding decision the Sunday of their funding cycle by 5pm after the committee meets to decide funding decisions.
Completing a BAC Appeal Form
- If student orgs do not agree with the funding decision, they can fill out an Appeal Form, which can be downloaded from the link above. These are due the Friday after the initial applications were due.
- For appeals to be considered, a member of the group must attend the appeals meeting. If no member is present, the appeal is forfeited. All appeal decisions are final.
- Before the finalday of classes the Receipts and Reimbursement Forms are due.
- These forms and more detailed information about this process will be sent out to organizations that receive funding with specific details about the process.
BAC Committee Member Applications
- BAC Committee Membership applications open at the beginning of each semester for students to apply to be At-Large members.
- Any LSA student can apply for the committee, and applications are found above.
- You cannot be both a BAC At-Large member, and a LSA SG Elected or Appointed Representative. However,
as an Elected or Appointed Representative, you can still attend BAC meetings.
Please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com if you have further questions. We look forward to reviewing your application!