- Application and Database Services
- Consulting Services
- Desktop and Server Services
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- Password Reset
- Research Support
- Web Hosting
Beginning with a successful event in 2012, LSA IT holds an annual college-wide hard drive collection and shredding event, typically in the May-June time frame. Dates for 2019 are not yet announced.
You can deliver university-owned hard drives to LSA IT for secure, certified destruction by an outside vendor (Great Lakes Electronics Corporation). Due to the costs involved we can only accept hard drives paid for by U-M. To expedite the process, we ask you to please adhere to the following:
- Hard drives should be delivered to the LSA IT Service Desk or walk-in support locations in sealed boxes.
- Boxes should be clearly labeled with the number of drives, and your contact information
- Boxes should not weigh more than 40 lbs.
Hard drives will be held by LSA IT in a locked storage area while awaiting pickup. The vendor will provide us with a certificate of destruction once the job is completed.
Call or email the LSA IT Service Desk if you have any questions.