- Application and Database Services
- Consulting Services
- Desktop and Server Services
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- Password Reset
- Research Support
- Web Hosting
An advocate is a member of LSA IT assigned to an LSA department who:
- Provides personal attention to and focus on a specific departments’ IT needs.
- Helps researchers navigate the complicated, ever-changing campus IT landscape.
- Collaborates with researchers to design and develop IT solutions that address their technology needs.
- Builds relationships between researchers facing similar IT issues.
Your advocate will:
- Work with you to find out what you want to achieve.
- Bring together others who may be needed to make that a success.
- Do this for you accurately, politely and enthusiastically.
- Monitor and follow through on referrals to make sure your goals were accomplished.
- Investigate and report back when you feel your requests have been stalled or your IT needs aren’t being met yet.
- Represent your interests for new IT offerings and improvement on existing offerings with IT groups across campus.
Do you need help with finding a solution to a problem? Do you have an idea but don't know where to start? Reach out for a personal consultation with an Advocate. We will help you move from idea to options.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Advocacy service, please check the ITS Services Portal.
State of Advocacy Reports
Between fall 2015 and spring 2017 we published several "State of Advocacy" reports for the college:
These are no longer published as collated reports. When newsworthy events happen they're posted to this site's news feed instead.