We follow the university schedule and were or will be closed on the following days in 2018:
- New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2018
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 28
- Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day, Monday, September 3
- Thanksgiving break, Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23
- Christmas Day, Tuesday, December 25
- Season Days, December 26, 27, 28, and 31
If a holiday falls on a weekend, the appropriate adjacent business day is treated as the holiday.
We reserve certain weekends for planned server maintenance. LSA file systems including home (H:) and shared department (S:) drives, server hosting and monitoring, web services, and many other college IT services may be unavailable from 12:00am Saturday through 1:00am Sunday on the following dates in 2018 are:
- February 24–25
- July 14–15
- October 20–21
In addition, we reserve a nightly maintenance window between 11:00pm and 1:00am for maintenance that cannot wait until the next scheduled weekend. We usually give 3 days' notice before using those windows.
To contact us outside of normal business hours or during holidays, leave voice mail (734.615.0100) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for computer support services. We will reply as soon as possible after the resumption of normal business hours.