We follow the university schedule and were or will be closed on the following days in 2018:
- New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2018
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 28
- Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day, Monday, September 3
- Thanksgiving break, Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23
- Christmas Day, Tuesday, December 25
- Season Days, December 26, 27, 28, and 31
And in 2019:
- New Year's Day, Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 27
- Independence Day, Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day, Monday, September 2
- Thanksgiving break, Thursday and Friday, November 28 and 29
- Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25
- Season Days, December 26, 27, 30, and 31
If a holiday falls on a weekend, the appropriate adjacent business day is treated as the holiday.
We reserve certain weekends for planned server maintenance. LSA file systems including server hosting and monitoring, web services, and many other college IT services may be unavailable from 12:00am Saturday through 1:00am Sunday on the following dates in 2019 are:
- March 2–3
- July 13–14
- October 12–13
In addition, we reserve a nightly maintenance window between 11:00pm and 1:00am for maintenance that cannot wait until the next scheduled weekend. We usually give 3 days' notice before using those windows.
To contact us outside of normal business hours or during holidays, leave voice mail (734.615.0100 option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for computer support services. We will reply as soon as possible after the resumption of normal business hours.