At U-M, you’ll join a diverse, inclusive community where there’s always a friend to be found. Your future squad will not only be smart, but supportive. And talk about friends forever — you’ll belong to a global network of proud Michigan alums who will always have your back.
U-M offers more than 1,500 student clubs and organizations encompassing everything from a cappella to student government to Brazilian Zouk dance. If nothing strikes your fancy (unlikely) you can always start your own.
Michigan Learning Communities
In Michigan Learning Communities (MLCs), students can maximize their opportunities and discover their interests in a combined academic and residential experience. Students work closely with faculty and professional staff, and get access to exclusive courses and social and volunteer opportunities.
- Honors Program (exclusive to LSA students)
- Residential College (exclusive to LSA students)
- Health Sciences Scholars Program
- Living ArtsEngine
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts
- Michigan Community Scholars Program
- Michigan Research and Discovery Scholars
- Women in Science and Engineering Residence Program
The Student Perspective
With more than 225,000 LSA alums and 575,000 Michigan alums, you’re sure to find fellow Wolverines no matter where you are, all around the world. You may even stumble upon an LSA All Star.