Apply by April 9th, 2021
This is your chance to learn what a liberal arts education has to offer and discover what your options are well in advance of completing high school.
- Explore different majors — there are probably options you've never even heard of!
- Start to develop areas of interest and think about what you want to focus on in high school and college.
- You'll end the program with a better understanding of the liberal arts, what you can study, and how you can make decisions in high school to accomplish your goals.
- You can share your positive experience with other students.
- We will keep you informed about additional opportunities, and hope to have you back again next year!
Free! Since we are doing this program virtually, we are offering it for free!
- The program is open to 8th grade students who will be starting 9th grade in Fall 2021 (rising 9th graders)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Currently live in the U.S. or U.S. territories
- All students who meet the eligibility requirements are welcome to apply. In particular, we encourage applications from Black, Latinx, and Native American students; first-generation students; or students who are experiencing socioeconomic hardship.
- A computer with an internet connection is required to join the online program.
- Apply by April 9th, 2021
- You are available to complete the one-week program either:
- June 14-18, 2021
- July 12-16, 2021
- June 14-18, 2021
- Time commitment per day:
- 2-3 hours of scheduled virtual activities on Zoom
- An additional 2-3 hours of virtual activities to complete on your own
- Review and sign with parents' consent the Children on Campus forms
Will I receive college credit for completing this course?
No, this program is offered for informational purposes only and is not awarded college credit.
When will I know if I get admitted?
You will be notified by May 1st of the status of your application.
How much time will I have to decide once I am accepted?
We would like to know by May 15th, 2021, or before.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.