- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Facilities and Operations
- Faculty Academic Affairs
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- LSA Advancement
- LSA DEI Office
- Office of the Dean
- Professional Development
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Technology Services
- Undergraduate Education
- Academic Initiatives
- Undergraduate Education Division Units
- Awards for Undergraduate Teaching
- Student Recruitment
- Staff List
- Curriculum Committee Resources for non-LSA Units
The application for the 2022 Engelhardt Fellowship is now open!
Apply by Friday, March 11th at 11:59pm for priority consideration.
The Engelhardt Social Justice Fellowship (ESJF) offers an opportunity for students and organizations to propose a mutually beneficial summer project. Students whose projects are selected will be paid $5,000 for ~300 hours of work with the sponsoring organization. Interns and organizations create their own work schedule, but the required hours must be completed by August 31, 2022.
In 2022, the Engelhardt fellowship will be offered in a hybrid format (public health guidelines permitting). Fellowship recipients must be available for both virtual and in-person events between Monday, May 9th and Friday, July 8th. During this period, fellows will meet for seminars on topics like professional skills, social justice activism, community-university partnerships, and potential career paths in the non-profit sector. Meetings will take place from 9am -11am on Mondays and Fridays.
Eligible Students Must:
- Be an enrolled student in good academic standing in a degree program in UM-LSA during the time of the fellowship OR be an enrolled student at Henry Ford College, Grand Rapids Community College, or Schoolcraft College, with an in pursuing a bachelor's degree in the future.
- Co-create a project with a community organization within southeast Michigan that focuses on social justice, broadly defined.
- Have an existing connection to that partnering community organization.
- Be available for the full duration of the Fellowship
Email email@example.com for more information.