- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Facilities and Operations
- Faculty Academic Affairs
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- LSA Advancement
- LSA DEI Office
- Office of the Dean
- Professional Development
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Technology Services
- Undergraduate Education
Staff who work in graduate student services and related areas in the College of LSA are welcome to join LGRAD, a group that serves as an advisory resource.
The goals of LGRAD are:
- to facilitate effective communication between LGRAD, individual LSA units, the College of LSA, and the Rackham Graduate School
- to assist departments in preserving and promoting a positive academic experience for our graduate students
- to identify problems and offer strategies for improvement of existing and proposed policy, practice, and procedures
- to strive for continuous improvement of services for graduate students and faculty
- to develop a network of contacts within LGRAD to serve as mentors to new student services staff
- to investigate and recommend strategies for professional development
- to advocate professionalism in graduate student services
Visit the LGRAD Google Site for information on LGRAD meetings and events, and to access helpful resources.
LGRAD Steering Committee
The LGRAD Steering Committee meets monthly to determine the content of events the organization would like to offer to LSA Graduate Student Services staff.
The Steering Committee also administers the LGRAD Mentorship program, which links seasoned student services staff with new or less experienced staff.
2020-2021 Committee Members
LSA Dean’s Office