- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Facilities and Operations
- Faculty Academic Affairs
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- LSA Advancement
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Professional Development
- Technology Services
Reserving Posting Walls and Atriums
Reservations of the Posting Wall(s), Chemistry and East Hall atriums are handled by the LSA Facilities and Operations office. For questions, please call LSA Facilities at 734.764.0323 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL reservations are on a first come first serve basis. East Hall Atrium request will require additional approvals based on building Researchers calendars.
- Haven Hall posting walls located in fishbowl entryway of Haven Hall (4) available
- Chemistry Space A and B - (2) either side of staircase across from 1800 CHEM
- MLB tabling areas located on the first floor of the MLB building (3) available
- East Hall Atrium - North/Psychology (lower atrium only)
- East Hall Atrium - South/Math (lower atrium only)
- Chemistry Atrium
* NEW 2020 tables will be placed daily in the posting wall area of Haven Hall from 8am to 5pm all other spaces you will need to provide your own table.
* We DO NOT ALLOW amplified sound, music, or performance of any kind in these spaces. The Michigan Unions or LSA classrooms can be rented for such purposes. Michigan Union Events Service can be reached at 734.763.5911.
- Check with the Reservation Calendar to confirm time and space availability.
- Complete the Reservation Request Form.
- Review Rules for your corresponding space.
- Allow for 3 business days to confirm Posting Wall requests. Atrium requests may take up to 5 business days.
Reserving LSA Classrooms and Auditoria
For University Departments and Student Organizations looking to reserve LSA classrooms and auditoria, please visit the LSA Technology Services website here.