Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Transferring to LSA Information Sessions

Applications from students enrolled in another school or college of the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor) are considered cross-campus transfer applications. Students may not make a cross-campus transfer until they have completed two full terms in their original school or college. The application may be submitted during the second term of enrollment.