- College Overview
- Dean's Welcome
- Mission and Tradition
- Expect Respect
- Amazing Facilities
- Contact Us
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
What is diversity? Why does it matter? And how can we increase it and keep it?
This session will use examples from businesses, the military and other entities, while also highlighting cutting edge research that prove the value of diversity.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the various forms diversity takes within the workplace
- Discuss the value and positive impact that leveraging diversity in the workplace can bring.
- Identify tools to maintain diversity in the work environment
You will benefit by:
- Gaining skills to put together a plan to incorporate diversity in your workplace
- Maintaining diversity through employee-friendly practices that improve the workplace
Length: 1.5 hours
Upcoming LSA DEI events sponsored by the DEIC Office are listed here.
To request a private or customized session please email LSA-DEI-Office@umich.edu.