- Dissertation Title: “Investigation of the Distributions, Deviations, and Generalizations in Arabic Plural System"
- Dissertation Chair: Jeffrey Heath
- Dissertation Title: "Perceptual Asymmetry and Sound Change: An Articulatory, Acoustic/Perceptual, and Computational Analysis"
- Dissertation Chair: Pam Beddor
- Current Position: Natural Language Processing / Deep Learning Engineer for ALEX - Alternative Experts
- Dissertation Title: "Individual differences in the production and perception of prosodic boundaries in American English"
- Dissertation Co-Chairs: Pam Beddor and Jelena Krivokapic
- Current Position: Postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Linguistics, University of Alberta
- Dissertation Title: “Testing low-frequency neural oscillations in sentence understanding"
- Committee Chair: Jon Brennan
- Current Position: Postdoctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Dissertation Title: “Social factors in the production, perception and processing of contact language varieties: Evidence from bilingual corpora, evaluations of perceived nativeness, and real-time processing (EEG) of Spanish-accented English"
- Dissertation Co-chairs: Marlyse Baptista and Jonathan Brennan
- Current Position: Content Marketing Linguist, Mango Languages and Spanish Lecturer, University of Tennessee
- Dissertation Title: "The Prosodic System of Southern Bobo Madare"
- Dissertation Chair: Jelena Krivokapic
- Dissertation Title: “Leveraging African American English Knowledge: Cognition and Multidialectal Processing”
- Dissertation Co-Chairs: Jon Brennan and Robin Queen
- Current Position: Postdoctoral Scholar in Psychology, Linguistics, and Black Studies, University of Oregon