Congratulations to LCTP EC Member James Wells
- Search News
- Congratulations to LCTP member Henriette Elvang
- LCTP Graduate Juliette Becker on NPR
- 2019 Julius Edgar Lilienfeld Prize Recipient: Katie Freese
- Congratulations to LCTP EC Member James Wells
- Congratulations to LCTP Director Aaron Pierce on his 2020 Simons Fellowship
- Recent work by LCTP faculty member Ben Safdi and his graduate student Chris Dessert on the hunt for Dark Matter has been reported on in the popular press.
- Work on Axiogenesis by LCTP Postdoc Raymond Co has been recognized in popular press
- LCTP Member Dragan Huterer quoted by NBC in Dark Energy article
- LCTP member Ben Safdi receives the IUPAP Young Scientist Prize
- Kuan Wang to join LCTP Fall 2021
- Minh Nguyen to Join LCTP Fall 2021
- All Events
Professor James Wells has been elected as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, "for distinguished contributions to the field of particle physics, particularly in regard to extensions of the Standard Model including supersymmetry or extra dimensions."