Want to schedule a guided tour just for your tour company, Girl or Boy Scout troop, religious organization, civic group, social club, department, or family? We would love to plan one with you!
Group tours usually last about an hour, but we are happy to be flexible. Please fill out our Community Group Tour Request Form to let us know when you'd like to come and if you are interested in any particular aspect of the Kelsey's collection. Common topics for tours include highlights of the Kelsey Museum, ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, ancient Middle East, or ancient writing.
- To arrange a tour, please call the Education Department at least two weeks in advance. We recommend calling well in advance as our calendar fills up quickly!
- Tours must include a minimum of 10 people. If you have a smaller group size, we recommend joining one of our Public Tours.
- Group tours are $2 per person.
- The Kelsey Museum has limited space in each gallery, and we want you to have the best experience possible. Our maximum group size is 45 people.
- For information about tours for schools, please visit our K-12 page or University Tours page.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the Education Department.