Our mission is to help faculty enhance the student learning experience through the use of new pedagogical methods and learning technologies.
Meet with our consultants one-on-one to explore your learning objectives and discuss funding opportunities. We are available to meet with you one-on-one to discuss:
- transitioning your courses from cTools to Canvas
- learning management systems, including Canvas, Active Learning Platform (ALP), and Gradecraft
- student response systems such as i>clicker
- course blogs and websites
- active learning and flipped classroom models
- grant opportunities and funding
- audio and video for student projects and course materials
- implementing new software into your curriculum
In addition to consultations, we offer regular training sessions on Canvas and other applications through the TeachTech Registration System.
If you are interested in finding out more about our services or would like to schedule a consultation with an LTC consultant, email us at lsa-iss-LTC@umich.edu or call 734-615-0099.