- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- Sara Ahbel Rappe and Nic Terrenato win Michigan Humanities Awards!
- U-M Department of Classical Studies Statement of Professional Ethics
- Congratulations, Paolo! IPCAA's Paolo Maranzana successfully defends his dissertation
- Congratulations, Elina! IPCAA's Elina Salminen successfully defends her dissertation
- Congratulations, Arianna! IPCAA's Arianna Zapellloni Pavia successfully defends her dissertation
- Congratulations, Craig! IPCAA's Craig Harvey successfully defends his dissertation
- All Events
IPCAA Alumnus Henry Colburn was awarded a ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award from the UM Rackham Graduate School for the superior quality in his 2014 dissertation, "The Archaeology of Achaemenid Rule in Egypt."
Each year, Rackham recognizes exceptional and unusually interesting work produced by doctoral students in the last phase of their graduate work from all graduate programs at the University of Michigan. Henry Colburn is one the roughly ten students chosen by Rackham this year for this exemplary academic accomplishment.