- Humanities Institute Graduate Student Fellowships
- GTC+ Grants
- U-M Professional Development Resources for Humanities Graduate Students
- Writing Communities
- Modes of Scholarly Communication
- Presentations to Different Kinds of Audiences
- Attending Conferences
- Managing the Public Profile
- Teaching and Pedagogy
- Digital Skills and Tools
- Human Subjects Research
- Project Management
- Grant Proposal Writing and Budgeting
- Writing and Communication
- Institutional Leadership
- Opportunities with Regard to Multiple Career Horizons
- Preparing for the Academic Job Search
- Preparing for the Search for Other Kinds of Academic Positions
- Preparing for the Search for Positions Outside the Academy
- Public Scholarship and Community Engagement
- HWW Predoctoral Career Diversity Summer Workshop
The University of Michigan Academic Innovation Initiative offers three collaborative labs to foster curricular and research innovation among faculty and students in departments and units from across campus:
Digital Education and Innovation Lab (DEIL): DEIL offers a collaborative learning space to create new programs, experiment with digital tools and platforms, explore media production capabilities, and discover new techniques for enriched teaching and learning.
Gameful Learning Lab (GLL): GLL provides a campus hub for collaborative scholarship, consultation, and implementation of gameful learning in higher education.
Digital Innovation Greenhouse (DIG): DIG supports innovations from across campus, applies user-centered design to mature those innovations, broadens user communities, and finds pathways to scale through collaboration.
For large collaborative projects, shared M+Box accounts provide 200 GB of storage folders that can be shared with collaborators both inside and outside U-M.
U-M Library Deep Blue Data serves as a permanent and accessible home for publishing and preserving research done at the University. It supports a variety of collaborative formats and in-process work, including data, images, audio, and video files. It also offers teams the option of making their work visible in the larger context of the university environment, both within and across disciplines.