- U-M Faculty Fellowships
- Research Funding in the Humanities
- Summer Faculty Fellowships
- Humanities Without Walls Seed Grant
- Podcasting the Humanities: Creating Digital Stories for the Public Workshop
- Curating Scholarship: A Workshop on the Visual Presentation of Research
- Humanities Collaboratory
Funded by the Provost’s Office, the Michigan Humanities Collaboratory provides resources for humanities scholars to experiment with collaborative, team-based approaches to humanities research, its communication to the broader public, and the training of the next generation of humanities scholars. Led by humanities faculty, teams including other university faculty, librarians, and humanists, undergraduate and graduate students and postdocs, will work together on large-scale projects from development to dissemination as they create team-based project models.