Here, you can learn about the myriad resources HSSP has available for your academic and pre-professional success!
Undergraduate Student Expectations
All HSSP students will be required to participate in the following activities as part of the Health Sciences Scholars Program. These activities are designed to create a cohesive and engaging community that helps students explore the wide range of healthcare fields and create their own pre-health path.
- HSSP Welcome Week Orientation Activities
- ALA 106 and 109 Class - "Perspectives on Health and Healthcare"
- HSSP Programming Committee
- Two Clinical Observations per Semester
- Tuesday Evening Community Programming from 6PM-7PM
- Participation in Other Required Community Programing and Events