Looking for application details? You've come to the right place!
We also encourage you to explore the rest of the website to learn more about the program.
As a first-year HSSP student, you will have the opportunity to participate in the following academic and community-based activities:
- Enroll in the two-semester HSSP core course, Perspectives on Health and Health Care I and II (ALA 106 and 109)Actively participate in HSSP programs and activities, such as the Health & Wellness Conference
- Participate in weekly programming committee meetingsSchedule and attend observations hosted by practicing healthcare professionals
- Abide by all HSSP community standards, including University Housing's guidelines on substance-free living spaces
- Promote a positive community experience for all HSSP studentsParticipate in Summer Orientation and Welcome Week activities
- Schedule individual meetings with HSSP Pre-Health Advisor to discuss academic progress and career goals
- Take advantage of the myriad resources that the University of Michigan has to offer all of its students